- Speakers at the SAWC Fall Opening Ceremonies, scheduled to begin Thursday, October 16, at 9:10 a.m., present valuable conference insights for first-time as well as seasoned attendees. Each…
- HMP Communications Holdings, LLC (Malvern, PA) has acquired Nutrition411.com, a vibrant news source and clinical resource center designed for healthcare professionals who integrate diet and…
- A Retrospective Study Using the Pressure Ulcer Scale for Healing (PUSH) Tool to Examine Factors Affecting Stage II Pressure Ulcer Healing in a Korean Acute Care HospitalTo identify the factors affecting Stage II PU healing and optimize care, the electronic medical records of patients with a Stage II PU in an acute care hospital were examined.
- The AAWC Annual Report was released to members at the end of August and was added to the Association’s homepage for public viewing. If you are not a member, please consider joining to stay in the…
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced a final rule that will allow registered dietitians (RDs) to become privileged to independently write orders beginning July 11, 2014.
- Infection rates are staggering, continue to challenge the healthcare system, and have been shown to increase mortality, hospital readmission rates, length of stay (LOS), and overall healthcare…