If you are a member of the AAWC attending the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC) Fall, September 12–14 in Baltimore, MD, look at these advantages:
• Members choose from more than 40 clinical sessions and earn up to 16 credits at a discounted rate
• Members are provided additional financial incentives (see below) • AAWC Speaker Training, a new pre-conference session on Day 1, can help you brush up on your speaking skills. This session complements AAWC’s Speakers Bureau Program for AAWC Members
• AAWC Membership Meeting on Day 2 — Network with colleagues and learn about AAWC benefits • AAWC’s Research Poster Grand Rounds on Day 2 can help you develop an effective poster
• AAWC Global Volunteers — a session on Day 3 offers information about global volunteerism, AAWC members’ unique experiences and advice, and how you can get involved in this members-only program
• Hear about the AAWC’s organizational plans for an educational focus on the diabetic foot with a goal to reduce amputations
• Be among the first to learn about the AAWC’s dedication to creating US-based volunteerism for resource-poor areas. We’re bringing our global experiences and knowledge “home.” Learn more about the wealth of other educational programs offered at SAWC Fall. Join AAWC and be sure to register as an AAWC member to obtain the best discount, then use your membership number at registration.
Financial incentives for AAWC members only
• AAWC members save 20% on SAWC Fall Registration along with Early Bird Rates (Early Bird Rates expire August 3)
• AAWC clinicians currently save 25% on membership dues and receive an entire year of financial and other benefits. Join or renew your Clinician AAWC Membership at www.aawconline.org before you register for maximum savings
• AAWC Members save 25% on the Wound Certification Prep Course™ held September 10–11 when bundled with the SAWC Fall conference. Learn more about the prep course at: www.wcpcfall.com/
• Every 25th AAWC member who registers for the SAWC Fall has a chance to win free 2013 SAWC Registration — up to a $500 value! (It can be transferred to another AAWC Member, if desired.)
About the AAWC:
The AAWC is the leader in interdisciplinary wound healing and tissue preservation and provides a whole year of valuable benefits! Be sure to join us on Facebook and LinkedIn.