Wound Care Program Coordinator, RN - Memorial Hospital - Jacksonville, FL - 8/21/12
Wound Care Program Coordinator, RN
About the Job
Maintain clinical oversight and leadership of the Memorial Hospital Wound Care Program.
1. Clinical oversight of the wound care program at Memorial Hospital
2. Assure standards of care are followed and protocols, policies, and clinical practice is revised as necessary to reflect current standards of care
3. Maintain current wound care certification
4. Develop, review and revise wound care program policies
5. Develop, review and revise treatment protocols to reflect current standards of care
6. Develop, review and revise systems in place to receive referrals, follow up logs, etc.
7. Develop educational programs based on needs assessment and management of risk associated with wound care
8. Educate staff including Nursing Orientation, Staff Nurses, and Wound Care Team
9. Complete employee schedules and assure appropriate coverage including sick, holiday and vacation time
10. Assist Director with completion of performance evaluations and ongoing supervision of staff
11. Observe and evaluate competence of staff providing wound care
12. Provide hands-on wound care when needed. Maintain clinical skills to provide care to all stages of wounds
Current Florida RN license along with three years RN and wound care experience.
Wound Care certification highly preferred.
Please feel fee to email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org