Wound Care Nurse - Regency on the Lake - Fort Gratiot, MI - 8/21/12
Wound Care Nurse
About the Job
Certified Wound Care Nurse – Skilled Nursing Facility
Regency on the Lake, a 108 bed Rehab / Skilled Nursing Facility is seeking a compassionate and professional Certified Wound Care Nurse. Preferably a RN with long term care experience.
As our Wound Care Nurse, you must possess strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, physicians, community resources and the general public.
Additional requirements for the Wound Care Nurse include:
• The ability to organize and prioritize may tasks effectively.
• Ability to maintain and improve the quality of patient care and standards of care.
• Wound care experience.
• Experience working in a skilled nursing or long-term care setting.
• A stable work history.
• Associate’s degree in Nursing or higher from an accredited school of nursing.
• Valid Michigan RN license preferred.
At our care center, we value the effort and commitment of our employees. We offer a fun and rewarding work environment and provide a benefits package that includes health insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan to help you achieve a successful work-life balance.
About Regency on the Lake and Ciena Healthcare
Regency on the Lake is one of 38 facilities in the Ciena Healthcare Family. Each of our facilities are unique. We don’t believe in a “cookie cutter” design, so each Community has its own distinctive ambiance and local characteristics, yet maintains the Ciena commitment to quality patient care and high professional standards.
Regency on the Lake is located in Fort Gratiot, providing a quiet, peaceful setting with unsurpassed short- and long-term skilled nursing care, with our Administrator receiving the prestigious AHCA Long Term Care Leadership Award. Our recently built 108-bed community offers the options of private rooms or suites, combined with the latest healthcare services for both short- and long-term patients/residents.
• Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
• Around the clock nursing care
• Dental, Podiatry and Psychiatry
• X-Ray, Pharmacy and Laboratory
• Ophthalmology and Audiology
• Wound Care Management
• Restorative Nursing-ADL Care
• Recreational Therapy
• Dietary and Nutritional Services
• Care management, discharge planning, and social work
• Pain Management
• Medication Administration
• IV Therapy
• Massage Therapy
• Respite Care
Our residents enjoy the following amenities:
• Suites with satellite television, bed side phones, and individual heating and cooling units
• Delicious, nutritious meals prepared by our chef
• Ice cream parlor
• Home-like lobbies
• Library with fireplace
• On-site beautician and manicurists
• Memorial garden walk community sponsored with family and resident contributions
• Private dining area for family gatherings
Our caring, professional staff includes:
• Licensed Administrator
• Director of Nursing
• Director of Admissions and Marketing
• Physician Medical Director (on call 24/7)
• Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
• Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
• Wound care team
• Dietary Manager
• Registered Dietitian
• Licensed Social Worker
• Therapeutic Recreation Director
• Dental, Vision and Podiatry Services
If you meet the listed qualifications, please send us your resume:
Fax: (810) 385-7266
Mail: Regency on the Lake 5669 Lakeshore, Fort Gratiot, MI 48059