Volume 59 - Issue 5 - May 2013
Health Job Connect
- at Northeast Hospital Corporation, in Beverly, Massachusetts, United States
- at Valley Presbyterian Hospital, in Van Nuys, California, United States
- at Borgess Pipp Hospital, in Plainwell, Michigan, United States
Can You Help?
Can You Help will post patient and clinician questions regarding wound, ostomy, and continence care for comments and advice. Please send your queries to the Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a colostomy, about 1" opening, and for 8 years I had no problem with my pouches. Then for 3 or 4 months I can't seem to have a bag on for more than a day, and there is leakage. What is deep convexity and should I have different kind of pouches that have a deep convexity? Would that help? Thank you.
7 responses so far Submit your response now
11/6/12 | 0 Comments | 7236 reads
7/12/12 | 2 Comments | 6546 reads
4/11/12 | 2 Comments | 5038 reads
12/8/11 | 0 Comments | 7507 reads
11/1/11 | 0 Comments | 5065 reads
News of the Industry »
- Wed, 5/15/13 - 3:11pm | 0 Comments
- Wed, 5/15/13 - 3:00pm | 0 Comments
- Wed, 5/15/13 - 2:51pm | 0 Comments