Developing Evidence-Based Algorithms for Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in Adults with Acute and Chronic Wounds: Literature and Expert-based Face Validation Results
- 0 Comments
- 9747 reads
99. Chang KP, Tsai CC, Lin TM, Lai CS, Lin SD. An alternative dressing for skin graft immobilization: negative pressure dressing. Burns. 2001;27:839–842.
100. Moisidis E, Heath T, Boorer C, Ho K, Deva A. A prospective, blinded, randomized, controlled clinical trial of topical negative pressure use in skin grafting. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004;114(4):917–922.
101. Buttenschoen K, Fleischmann W, Haupt U, Kinzl L, Buttenschoen C. The influence of vacuum-assisted closure on inflammatory tissue reactions in the postoperative course of ankle fractures. Foot Ankle Surg. 2001;7(3):165–173.
102. Collinge C, Reddix R. The incidence of wound complications related to negative pressure wound therapy power outage and interruption of treatment in orthopedic trauma patients. J Orthop Trauma. 2011;25(2):96–100.
103. Dedmond BT, Kortesis B, Punger K, Simpson J, Argenta J, Kulp B, et al. Subatmospheric pressure dressings in the temporary treatment of soft tissue injuries associated with Type III open tibial shaft fractures in children. J Pediatr Orthop. 2006;26(6):728–732.
104. Dedmond BT, Kortesis B, Punger K, Simpson J, Argenta J, Kulp B, et al. The use of negative-pressure wound therapy (NPWT) in the temporary treatment of soft-tissue injuries associated with high-energy open tibial shaft fractures. J Orthop Trauma. 2007;21(1):11–17.
105. Hinck D, Franke A, Gatzka F. Use of vacuum-assisted closure negative pressure wound therapy in combat-related injuries — literature review. Mil Med. 2010;175(3):173–181.
106. Kaplan M, Daly D, Stemkowski S. Early intervention of negative pressure wound therapy using vacuum-assisted closure in trauma patients: impact on hospital length of stay and cost. Adv Skin Wound Care. 2009;22:128–132.
107. Rancan M, Keel M. Soft tissue management in open fractures of the lower leg: the role of vacuum therapy. Eur J Trauma Emergency Surg. 2009;35(1):10–16.
108. Stannard JP, Robinson JT, Anderson R, McGwin G, Volgas DA, Alonso JE. Negative pressure wound therapy to treat hematomas and surgical incisions following high-energy trauma. J Trauma. 2006;60:1301–1306.
109. Nease C. Using low pressure, negative pressure wound therapy for wound preparation and the management of split-thickness skin grafts in three patients with complex wounds. Ostomy Wound Manage. 2009;55(6):32–42.
110. Franczyk M, Lohman RF, Agarwal JP, Rupani G, Drum M, Gottlieb LJ. The impact of topical lidocaine on pain level assessment during and after vacuum-assisted closure dressing changes: a double-blind, prospective, randomized study. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009;124:854–861.
111. Miller MS, McDaniel C. Treating wound dehiscence with an alternative system of delivering topical negative pressure. J Wound Care. 2006;15(7):321–324.
112. Armstrong DG, Marston WA, Reyzelman AM, Kirsner RS. Comparison of negative pressure wound therapy with an ultraportable mechanically powered device vs. traditional electrically powered device for the treatment of chronic lower extremity ulcers: a multicenter randomized-controlled trial. Wound Repair Regen. 2011;19(2):173–180.
113. Braakenburg A, Obdeijn MC, Feitz R, van Rooij IA, Van Griethuysen AJ, Klinkenbijl JH. The clinical efficacy and cost effectiveness of the vacuum-assisted closure technique in the management of acute and chronic wounds: a randomized controlled trial. Plast Reconstructive Surg. 2006;118:399–400.
114. Castro Ferreira M, de Carvalho VF, Kamamoto F, Tuma, P, Oliveira Paggiaro A. Negative pressure therapy (vacuum) for wound bed preparation among diabetic patients: case series. Sao Paulo Med J. 2009;127(3):166–170.
115. Chadwick P. The use of negative pressure wound therapy in the diabetic foot. Br J Nurs. 2009;18(20 suppl):S12– S19.
116. Clare MP, Fitzgibbons TC, McMullen ST, Stice RC, Hayes DF, Henkel L.