Developing Evidence-Based Algorithms for Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in Adults with Acute and Chronic Wounds: Literature and Expert-based Face Validation Results
- 0 Comments
- 12899 reads
87. Cresti S, Ouaissi M, Sielezneff I, Chaix JB, Pirro N, Berthet B, et al. Advantage of vacuum assisted closure on healing of wound associated with omentoplasty after abdominoperineal excision: a case report. World J Surg Oncol. 2008;6:896–901.
88. DeFranzo AJ, Pitzer K, Molnar JA, Marks MW, Chang MC, Miller PR, Letton RW, Argenta LC. Vacuum-assisted closure for defects of the abdominal wall. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008;121(3):832–839.
89. Gourgiotis S, Villias C, Benetatos C, Tsakiris A, Parisis C, Aloizos S, Salemis NS. TNP-assisted fascial closure in a patient with acute abdomen and abdominal compartment syndrome. J Wound Care. 2009;18(2):65–67.
90. Perez D, Wildi S, Demartines N, Bramkamp M, Koehler C, Clavien PA. Prospective evaluation of vacuum-assisted closure in abdominal compartment syndrome and severe abdominal sepsis. J Am Coll Surg. 2007;205:586–592.
91. Rao M, Burke D, Finan PJ, Sagar PM. The use of vacuum-assisted closure of abdominal wounds: a word of caution. Colorect Dis. 2007;9(3):266–268.
92. Stawicki P, Grossman M. “Stretching” negative pressure wound therapy: can dressing change interval be extended in patients with open abdomens? Ostomy Wound Manage. 2007;53(1):26–29.
93. Steiert A, Radtke C, Vogt PM. Improvement of clinical outcome and shortening of hospital days with decreased risk following application of integra and subatmosphereic pressure? Ann Plast Surg. 2009;63(5):583–584.
94. Subramonia S, Pankhurst S, Rowlands BJ, Lobo DN. Vacuum-assisted closure of postoperative abdominal wounds: a prospective study. World J Surg. 2009;33:931–937.
95. Trevelyan SL, Carlson GL. Is TNP in the open abdomen safe and effective? J Wound Care. 2009;18(1):24–25.
96. Vertrees A, Greer L, Pickett C, Nelson J, Wakefield M, Stojadinovic A, Shriver C. Modern management of complex open abdominal wounds of war: a 5-year experience. J Am Coll Surg. 2008;207:801–809.
97. Wondberg D, Larusson HJ, Metzger U, Platz A, Zingg U. Treatment of the open abdomen with the commercially available vacuum-assisted closure system in patients with abdominal sepsis. World J Surg. 2008;32(12):2724–2729.
98. Blume PA, Key JJ, Thakor P, Thakor S, Sumpio B. Retrospective evaluation of clinical outcomes in subjects with split thickness skin grafts: comparing VAC therapy and conventional therapy in foot and ankle reconstructive surgeries. Int Wound J. 2010;7(6):480–487.
99. Chang KP, Tsai CC, Lin TM, Lai CS, Lin SD. An alternative dressing for skin graft immobilization: negative pressure dressing. Burns. 2001;27:839–842.
100. Moisidis E, Heath T, Boorer C, Ho K, Deva A. A prospective, blinded, randomized, controlled clinical trial of topical negative pressure use in skin grafting. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004;114(4):917–922.
101. Buttenschoen K, Fleischmann W, Haupt U, Kinzl L, Buttenschoen C. The influence of vacuum-assisted closure on inflammatory tissue reactions in the postoperative course of ankle fractures. Foot Ankle Surg. 2001;7(3):165–173.
102. Collinge C, Reddix R. The incidence of wound complications related to negative pressure wound therapy power outage and interruption of treatment in orthopedic trauma patients. J Orthop Trauma. 2011;25(2):96–100.
103. Dedmond BT, Kortesis B, Punger K, Simpson J, Argenta J, Kulp B, et al. Subatmospheric pressure dressings in the temporary treatment of soft tissue injuries associated with Type III open tibial shaft fractures in children. J Pediatr Orthop. 2006;26(6):728–732.
104. Dedmond BT, Kortesis B, Punger K, Simpson J, Argenta J, Kulp B, et al. The use of negative-pressure wound therapy (NPWT) in the temporary treatment of soft-tissue injuries associated with high-energy open tibial shaft fractures. J Orthop Trauma. 2007;21(1):11–17.
105. Hinck D, Franke A, Gatzka F.