SAWC Thanks You...
- 0 Comments
- 638 reads
SAWC thanks you for your dedication to wound care!
The annual Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC) Spring and SAWC Fall meetings are offering six wound care scholarships in association with several wound care organizations, as part of SAWC Gives Back program.
The groups responsible for selecting the multidisciplinary scholarship winners include:
• American College of Wound Healing and Tissue Repair (ACWHTR) – SAWC “Wound Healing Fellow Scholarship”
• Wound Healing Society (WHS) – SAWC “Wound Healing Research Scholarship”
• American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) – SAWC “Wound Care Podiatrist Scholarship”
• The Symposium on Advanced Wound Care – SAWC “Wound Care Training Scholarship”
• American Physical Therapist Association’s (APTA) Clinical Electrophysiology and Wound Management Section – SAWC “Wound Care Therapist Scholarship”
• Association for the Advancement of Wound Care (AAWC) – SAWC “Wound Care Nursing Scholarship”
Each of the scholarship winners will receive complimentary registration to either SAWC Spring/WHS or SAWC Fall, along with a framed certificate presented by their sponsor during the scholarship presentation ceremony.
Visit sawcfall.com and click on the Wound Care Training Scholarship link (on the left hand side) to submit an application for one of the SAWC Gives Back scholarship opportunities.