Pediatric Pressure Ulcer Prevalence: A Multicenter, Cross-Sectional, Point Prevalence Study in Switzerland
- 1 Comments
- 4053 reads
Kottner J, Hauss A, Schlüer AB, Dassen T. Validation and clinical impact of paediatric pressure ulcer risk assessment scale: a systematic review. Int J Nurs Stud. 2011:4 [Epub ahead of print].
30. Willock J, Baharestani M, Anthony D. A risk assessment scale for pressure ulcers in children.Nurs Times. 2007;103:32–33.
31. Willock J, Baharestani MM, Anthony D. The development of the Glamorgan paediatric pressure ulcer risk assessment scale. J Children’s Young People’s Nurs. 2007;1:211–218.
32. Willock J, Anthony D, Richardson J. Inter-rater reliability of the Glamorgan Paediatric Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment Scale. Pediatr Nurs. 2008;20:1419.
33. Baharestani MM, Ratliff CR. Pressure ulcers in neonates and children: an NPUAP white paper. Adv Skin Wound Care. 2007;20(4):208–220.
34. Papanikolaou P, Lyne P, Anthony D. Risk assessment scales for pressure ulcers: a methodological review. Int J Nurs Stud. 2007;44:285-296.
Ms. Schlüer is a clinical nurse specialist for pediatric wound care and a nurse scientist, Section of Nursing Science, Children’s Research Center, Children’s University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland. Dr. Halfens is Associate Professor of Health Services Research, CAPHRI, Maastricht University, The Netherlands. Prof. Dr. Schols is a professor of Old Age Medicine, Department of General Practice and Department of Health Services Research, CAPHRI, Maastricht University. Please address correspondence to: Anna-Barbara Schlüer, MScN, PhD(c), Children’s University Hospital Zurich, Steinwiesstrasse 75, CH-8032 Zurich, Switzerland; email: Barbara.Schlueer@kispi.uzh.ch.